Here are recorded the discussion points that were affected by Wednesday's ideas meeting at Österström, 13/1 2013. It was a fruitful meeting with many wise words from twenty Holmare. New on the website is that previous meeting notes have been collected over the side “Meetings and minutes” (where previously only HBU:s protokoll funnits).
- Lifesaving Training as Thomas Åslin held before Christmas drew a lot of people and is a great gain for the security of Holm. Could be a training this year.
- The turbine proposed district money monitored for Holm residents of Dan Johansson. Do keep in touch with them and agree, among other things. way to Nötåsen shoveled. Measuring mast demolished in February and construction will be of. Any cooperative can wait and we will see what form of organization best suited to receive the rural allowance. The grant shall be whatever benefit the entire district.
- Dan informed about situation with Senior Citizen Home and Teacher Housing.
- It costs ONLY 30 SEK to get a bag of groceries hemkördfrån ICA Liden through service line. Learn more about how to do this.
- Tommie checked with Bjorn Nordling – Mittlandsskogen to come and talk about the project leader (rural grants). He could not attend today. Trying again.
- Macken is permanently closed. Continued operation option / lease must be investigated!
- Leader projects discussed as a solution to power a number of contemporary projects in areas for example. Business / mack, extending broadband / telephony, occupancy (m.h.a. Heico Basten). Briefly contributes locally 30 % of the cost and get the rest of the support grants. 30 %-cost can be valued volunteer work. Inspiration from other projects can be found in rural network project database.
- Suggested ev. field trips or knowledge acquisition from Alby and Ljustorp how they run mack / business.
- Funny that a new young family moved to Holm. Must rent by Lars-Åke Sundberg. More empty houses are encouraged to try renting, happy to families. A good way to “prov-bo” and then possibly. able to purchase.
See homes for sale and rent.
- Site advertisement features for news and calendar have begun to use, good!
- Bus Tours discussed. More go now than 2008, despite the smaller population. It goes the same number per bus to Kovland from Indal Liden as Holm. More seniors are now Holm bus to town, for shopping in Birsta mM. since it only costs 100kr / month (!!) for them to ride the bus in the entire municipality. Decide on ev. turändringar will be included in our. Funnily enough, the County Council would like to cut down 30% on buses, while the municipality wants to double public transport to 2020. Good support centrally However, for remote areas and Holm. Read more about the commute Holm-Sundsvall.
Comments or ändingsförslag on buses / bus times are always welcome underlines Tommie running distance; email@example.com .
- Liden Newspaper, also published in Holm, asking for more material for elements and gladly accept more suggestions from Holm page.
- The ice was not supposed to be flushed in years, but now they charge for requests yet begun flushing. There were children on the spot to go before the ice is frozen and now held In addition, “skid shoes-disco” on Friday night too little and large!
- It has recently written script and soundtrack in Holm for an upcoming major motion picture. Inspiration has been taken from the beautiful environment up here.
Jessica Falk self in creating the soundtrack.
- Next Holm-meeting time / date is not yet decided, read below.
Making the next meeting:
– Tommie check again with Björn Norling if and when he can come to the next meeting of the project leader to talk about leader, Then we will determine the time and date.
– Janne Vinroth check urgently with Alex if it is possible to lease the gas station / pump until further. An earlier meeting in the near future may be needed on this.
– Niklas encounters previously interested, Janne, of the store and shows the district's interest.
– Gunilla talk with ICA Kovland of interest in Holm Hall as branch.
– Niklas gets an idea-box on Holmbygden.se where you can easily write suggestions on what needs to be done in Holm.