HBU stands for Holm district's Development.
The compound was formed 1996 in order to promote Holm- gden development. Membership in the association welcomed it as they wantfrom i Association's activities or just benefit our district. Membership is at a low cost, but with great benefit to our business and rural. Learn more here how you or your family becomes a member.
HBU, by webmaster Niklas Wikholm, operating this site – Holmbygden.se. We welcome comments and suggestions on the things you want on the website this.
If you want to spread a “Holm News”, can you do it this.
Learn more about our website Holmbygden.se.
The basic goal of HBU is to preserve and develop the district's interests,
in order to:
● increase community and well-being of residents in the district, so that all traders,
compounds, organizations or individuals consider it meaningful to be
medlemmar i #ShepherdsHut.
● promote greater understanding between the district compounds, Business, organizations and
● promote diversity and increased integration area.
● strive for a long-term and stable development in the countryside.
● market areas for occupancy, increased employment and tourism.
● carry out various activities for residents.
● cooperate with surrounding areas.
Change: I april 2013 Annual Meeting decided to change the association's name to “Holm Appliance Development” (from earlier “Holm Appliance Development, Business & Tourism”).