Holm AED – Available to the public to pick up around the clock
- Anund Farm 134 (map here) in Olle Frisk farstu. Sometimes included in local events. Available on 073-048 45 11.
- Gimåfors 150 (map here) outside Bygdegården. Contact Stefan Edin 070-326 62 20.
- South East Village 229 (map here) on the south side Holmsjöjn, opposite Sandris near the power line, at Hans-Erik Nordin 070-234 23 76.
Rescue Resources Holm residents available
- That 30 st “reinforced fellows” scattered Holm. A project where the emergency alert voluntary Holmbor in an accident via SMS and can be on site within a few minutes or, at best, second, depending on the distance. Read more further down.
- An ambulance stationed in Liden with about 20 my (17 km) to Holm's Church after the alarm (turnout * 90 sek) when it is available locally. Liden ambulance However drinker assignments in other locations and long runs to eg. Umeå. In this case, an ambulance is usually alerted from Sundsvall or Stöde.
- A deltidsbrandkår in Liden with about 23 my (17 km) to Holm's Church after the alarm (turnout * 5 my). They also alerted the socalled. “IVPA alarm”, while waiting for the ambulance – strengthening waiting for the ambulance to arrive. T.ex. cardiac arrest.
- Ambulance Station in Sundsvall, with about 50 km (30 my) Filter to Church (90 to sec. *).
- Full-time Fire brigades in Sundsvall and Timrå by about 35 my (50 km) to Holm's church from alarm (90 to sec. *).
* Turnout is the time from dispatching of the emergency to the emergency from the station.
The project “enhanced neighbor” in Holm is in operation since jaunari 2014
In an accident, can now Holmbor in the autumn received a basic education to turn out and help a neighbor in need. Currently alerted those involved in the project through SMS SOS alarm when an accident occurs in about 15 km radius of Holm's church. The project may later be developed further so that only those who at that time is within a certain radius of the accident will be announced at an event m.h.a. mobile positioning.
The rescue Medelpad: Protection against accidents in rural areas
Event types relevant for dispatching and how to act on the accident
– suspected cardiac arrest (Learn first aid and CPR)
– Brand (What to do in a house fire.)
– drowning (Learn about lifesaving, see if someone is drowning, islivräddning and issäkerhet.)
– Traffic accident (Learn how to make the first of a traffic accident, listen or movie will.)
|Want to join as enhanced FELLOWMAN? SUBMIT INTEREST!|
Your interest here are forwarded by us to the Rescue. In addition, when you are involved in the project, we'll add you to a local SMS chat group collaboration channel for important information on alarm, and a local facebook group for the dissemination of information locally. Hopefully we can eventually get Reinforced fellows scattered around the Holm.
The project reinforced neighbor in the media:
- 15/2 2019 SVT Report & Västernorrland: Plans to expand cooperation with volunteers in rural areas:
SVT interviewed Olle Frisk and Niklas Wikholm in Holm who volunteer and help other villagers in accidents. Now there are plans for cooperation will be extended beyond Medelpad. Read more here.
Reports from Holm SVT Rapport and the Västernorrland 15 February 2019.
- 31/1 2017 The Agency for Civil Protection, study: Organized rescue volunteer:
Presentation of the few activities that were initiated in Sweden between 2010-2016. Read the study in pdf here.
- 13/10 2016 SVT Västernorrl.: Volunteers rescue operations have been mapped:
Volunteers can be an important complement to the rescue and ambulance at the scene of an accident. The new research from Linköping University. Read SVT's Article.
- 2016, Research on Reinforced neighbor:
The project, Holm is in compliance except media and emergency services around the country, by researchers at the University of Linköping. Here are two research papers which highlight the project Strengthening neighbor and volunteers in case of accidents:
2016 1/6 Integration of volunteer actors dynamic resource management in rescue.
2016 25/4: Some liability issues regarding players, particularly voluntary, participating in emergency.
Via the links you can read a summary of the reports and T.H.. on the same page you will also find the report in full text.
- 8/7 2015, SR P4 Afternoon: More villagers are trained to assist in accident
Thomas Åslin interviewed by Swedish Radio about the project Strengthening neighbor now available at several locations in Medelpad, including Holm. Villagers say improve the protection of rural areas, but looking for better opportunity to debrief after an accident.
– Problems with the player above? Try mp3.
– Learn about the story of Holmbygden.se.
– Learn about the story of Swedish Radio here.
- 14/4 2014, SR P1 Vetenskapsradion Forum: When citizens are called out
Radio Reports from among others. Holm on how volunteers are called out to save lives.
– Read more about the story at Holmbygden.se.
– Learn about the story of Swedish Radio here.
– Page for audio file here.
- 29/12 2014, TV4 Sundsvall; Volunteers livräddar in the villages
See the TV report about Holms reinforced fellows.
Source: TV4 Sundsvall; Volunteers livräddar in the villages 14/5 2014.
- May 2014, SOS Alarm: Mission: Save a neighbor, sid. 14-16 (source: sosalarm.se)
Read SOS own industry magazine about the project's first alarm. Read voluntary effort and what happens when volunteers Holm received an SMS message from the emergency of an accident in the district.
- 5/8 2013, SR P4 Västernorrland: Volunteers in rural areas to help rescue, stronger 2.
Volunteers in Holm, Naggen, Norrhassel, Ljustorp and Magpie trained in handling the accident while waiting for rescue services and ambulance.
Previous articles on the subject on our website and in other media
2015 13/7 Holmbygden.se: “enhanced neighbor” – successfully in rural areas
2014 13/4 Swedens radio: Vetenskapsradion in Holm on "Strengthening fellows"
2012 17/12 Sundsvall's Newspaper: Less protection in rural areas
2012 17/12 Sundsvall's Newspaper: A text message to a neighbor can save lives
2012 16/12 Holmbygden.se: Holm's new "local lifesaver"
2012 9/12 Holmbygden.se: Do YOU want to be a lifesaver in Holm?
2012 22/5 Holmbygden.se: Holm's defibrillator - now in service!
2012 10/5 Holmbygden.se: Demonstration of Holm's new defibrillator 15/5!
INFORMATION FOR ACUTE HOLM RURAL
A defibrillator is available locally and can be accessed at a cardiac arrest – even before an ambulance arrived on the spot. Read below how to make of cardiac arrest, i Holm.
|IN CARDIAC ARREST – I HOLM:|
Take a hold of the shafts, shake gently and try to bring the person. If the person does not wake up, you check for breathing.
Open the airway by placing one hand on forehead, bend your head back and lift your chin with your other hand index and middle fingers. Place your ear close to the person's nose and mouth, listen and feel for breath, see while on your chest if it rises.
If the person has abnormal breathing, not breathing at all or you are unsure, you should assess what the person has suffered cardiac arrest.
Ring 112 (ask any other) and
Starting immediately CPR.
If you are several near heart-starter:
Ask anyone speedily retrieve defibrillator in Olle Frisk farstu (Anund Farm 134).
|4.||Make heart- resuscitation – HLR, “30:2”
Chest compressions – 30 ggr:
Place one of your wrist in the middle of the chest, place your other hand on top. Press down at least 5 cm and release completely between compressions. Hold a rapid rate of about. 2 pressure / second (100-120 press / min). Push 30 times.
Breaths – 2 st:
Open the airway: keep one hand on forehead, bend your head back and lift your chin with your other hand touch- and middle. Pinch of the person's nose,, place your mouth close to the victim and blow air until the chest rises.
Make 2 breaths.…
continue with 30 compressions and 2 ventilations until the ambulance will.
OBS! Can or want to do rescue breaths, it is better to just do chest compressions than nothing.
|Depending on how many people are in place, to allocate tasks.
Are you yourself, it is important to call for help and do CPR. Without continuous CPR dying person. Continue as long as you like.
Press the ON button and follow the unit's voice prompts.
The device determines himself whether to run or if, instead, you must continue to do CPR.
|Source (plus local additions): CPR Board (hlr.nu).|
|* Today they have abandoned the pulse control because the pulse is often very difficult to know. In addition, you lose precious time. It has also come to the conclusion that it is virtually harmless to heart if you happen to do CPR on an already functioning heart.|
One need not be afraid of making mistakes neither with heart starter or with CPR (HLR). Sure, you can make manual exercises various good, but the only fault you can possibly do is to do nothing. Heart Starts set even say what to do. Early CPR and defibrillator multiply the chance of survival, Holm particularly in long distance and travel times for ambulance.
SUSTAINED chest pain? – PREVENT POSSIBLE CARDIAC ARREST
Can you experienced chest pain may be caused by a variety of things, often it is harmless. If, however, a strong, oppressive or crampy pain in the chest that does not disappear or if you have chest pains while feeling out of breath, nausea, clammy or irregular heartbeat. Then they will call 112. Are we alone should also call someone nearby, so that they are not alone before the ambulance arrives. Important if you get a cardiac arrest. Read more – sjv.upplysningen 1177.se.
- While waiting for an ambulance can take a Treo or Aspirin.
Aspirin in the medicine (prescription) prevents platelets (platelets) clump together and form blood clots. Aspirin may be waiting for an ambulance or helicopter to save the life of a heart attack patient. Always notify the paramedics what drugs you are taking.
Source: Karl Johan Tötterman, specialists in cardiac- diseases.
- Do you have nitro-medicine (spray / tablet) you can take it while you wait, and rest. Nitroglycerin (prescription) dilates vessels, allowing the blood to arrive. Nitro is used by paramedics by spraying it under the tongue.
- Do not drive yourself to the hospital. This can in turn cause an accident if you pass out while driving. Ask someone else to drive or call ambulance.
What is angina and myocardial infarction?
Angina and heart attack due to the narrowing in the coronary arteries. At the infarct, it is a blockage in one of the vessels. Blood may find it difficult to get around and the lack of oxygen causes pain and heart get hard to work.
← Click on image to enlarge.
The pain created by the lack of oxygen in the heart muscle where the blood will no longer be p.g.a. constriction. Man “fooled” then to think that the pain comes from other areas such as. and collar, because the pain sensors from sharing the same nodes in the nervous system, heart.
Here you can search was Holm (and other) defibrillator available by typing “Anund yard” in the search field Hjärtstartarregistrets website.
A project is in Stockholm for utlarming of people in the vicinity of cardiac arrest. A precursor to the projects that are now in Medelpad and further developed to cover other types of accidents. Read more here.
Here's what Holm defibrillator out – donated by both villagers and “utomsocknes”, At the initiative of Olle Frisk. Defibrillator is simple to use, just turn on, then speaks a recorded vote on just what to do.
Read more in the report from the demonstration of the parish house in May 2012.
Learn how defibrillator works (stored in Olle Frisks vestibule)
Heart starter in Holm speaks Swedish instructions and tells exactly how to do.
Watch and learn how to use the model of defibrillators available in Holm.
SYMPTOMS OF STROKE (APOPLEXY) – LEARN EMERGENCY TEST
Stroke, also called stroke, is when you have either a bleeding or a clot (infarkt) brain. The symptoms are the same regardless of the reason and will of the brain does not function normally when oxygen deficiency occurs in the blood does not circulate properly. The condition is life threatening and it is important to know the these symptoms. Especially if you live in Holm, far from the hospital. Every second is important in order to improve the chances of saving the area of the brain affected and ambulance should be alerted immediately if you suspect a stroke. Learn STAT test and the symptoms below.
Ansiktet hangs. Paralysis in the face?
Kroppsdel. One arm can not be kept in the air for ten seconds.
Thettal. The language is slurred and words are wrong.
Tsurfactant is costly. never hesitate, ring 112 directly!
Learn more about stroke here 1177.